Payroll Administrator Accounts Payable Acura of Libertyville - Libertyville, Illinois, US
Location: Libertyville, IL
Come build the future of automotive retailing with us!
Payroll Administrator / Accounts Payable
Acura of Libertyville, an innovative, forward-thinking, progressive Company and multi-year Precision Team Award-winning dealership is Illinois #1 Reviewed Acura dealer and we are currently seeking Payroll and Accounts Payable Administrator to join our team! We aim to forge lasting relationships with our customers, enhance our reputation in the community, and create the opportunity for significant repeat and referral business by delivering excellence throughout our operations.
All candidates considered with a dealership business / accounting office experience and excellent work history and references. FEMALE candidates and MALE candidates are ENCOURAGED to apply!
At Acura of Libertyville, our success can be directly attributed to our incredible team of employees who work devotedly to deliver a premium experience for our customers at the highest standards of excellence. It is because of their commitment, focus on the customer, and selfless attitude that Acura of Libertyville stands above the rest.
Our mission: We consistently deliver a premium experience guided by trusted advisors.
Our core values are: (1) Engaged Team, (2) Customer Service, (3) Excellence, (4) Growth, (5) Fairness and Integrity, (6) Accountability, (7) Innovation, and (8) Citizenship.
Do you fit with our mission and core values? If so, we would like to meet you!
To learn more about #1-rated Acura of Libertyville, please visit:
- Our Website: http://www.acuralibertyville.com/
- Our Reputation: http://www.acuralibertyville.com/our-reviews/
- Customer Testimonials: http://www.acuralibertyville.com/about-us/customer-testimonials/
- Learn more about our Mission and Core Values: http://www.acuralibertyville.com/about-us/staff/
- Connect with us on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/acuralib/
- Cars.com Customer Reviews: https://www.cars.com/dealers/6/acura-of-libertyville/
- Edmunds.com Customer Reviews: http://www.edmunds.com/dealerships/Illinois/Libertyville/AcuraofLibertyville/sales.1.html
- Our Careers Page: https://acura-of-libertyville.automotohr.com/
ABOUT THE POSITION:
The Payroll and Accounts Payable Administrator is an important position within our Sales Department, and a great way to develop your career. We often promote from within and work to grow and develop every performer on our team. In fact, our entire management team as well as the General Manager/Co-Owner started their careers in positions just like this! This position is responsible for a variety of dealership business office tasks including accurate administration of our Company’s payroll and handling invoices and generating payments for vendors and providing excellent customer service to both our internal customers (employees) and external customers (guests and vendors)!
We are seeking job candidates that have experience working in a dealership accounting / business office for this position.
- Full-time (35-40 hours per week)
- Business Office employee schedule is generally 9:00 am to 5:00 pm during the week, with occasional earlier starts or later departures and infrequent coverage of dealership events on evenings or Saturdays (several times per year)
The position will pay $12-$16 per hour, based on experience.
Anticipated earnings $2,000 - $2,800 per month.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Process dealership payroll accurately on a bi-weekly basis
- Process special and bonus payroll cycles as needed
- Monitor employee time records and track attendance
- Administer Vacation/PTO program and track requests and available time
- Track vendor invoices and secure approvals for payment
- Issue payments to vendors promptly and accurately
- Maintain an upbeat, positive attitude and outgoing demeanor
- Represent the company as a highly visible customer service representative, both internally and externally
- Willingness to learn how to serve customers the RIGHT WAY that earns business for you and us instead of our competitors while earning great client reviews and satisfaction scores
Qualifications and Skills
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excel at interacting with customers and fellow employees
- Superior communication and customer service skills
Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities
- Payroll, Payables, or Office background preferred
- Excellent communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to learn and adapt
- Superb customer service skills with the proven ability to resolve customer service issues
- Clear, concise, polished verbal and written communication skills
- Team oriented
- Live within a reasonable commuting distance of Libertyville, IL
- Submit to and successfully complete MVR (driving record) and background check
- Valid driver’s license with good driving record
To apply: please email your resume below
Contact: Julie Krerowicz, Human Resources Coordinator
Dealership, Dealer, Automobile, Automotive, Acura, Lexus, BMW, Luxury, Lake County, Libertyville, Payroll, Office, Administrator, Clerk, Controller, Office Manager, Payables, Receivables, Warranty, License and Title, L&T, Accounting, Business Office