Service Business Development BDC Manager Automotive Paragon Acura
The Automotive Customer Service BDC Manager is the direct Supervisor of the Automotive Customer Service BDC Consultant and is responsible for the following but not limited to: managing the BDC Consultants, ensure that department metrics and goals are met in relation to customer contacts, appointments set, appointments show and sold.
Duties And Responsibilities:
Ensure that department metrics and goals are met in relation to appointments set, appointments show and sold for Internet and Inbound phone leads
• Maintain and increase ROI levels set by the company
• Assist in the process of generating the sales of vehicles, service, aftermarket products and finance products
• Assist in the training of sales and the BDC Consultants as it relates to the e-Sales office functions
• Be proficient in dealing with customers via telephone and email
• Measure and maintain performance levels set by the company
• Compile all necessary reports on a timely basis
• Manage employee schedules and time clock reporting for payroll
• Measure, monitor and report all shows and sales (delivered) deals by the BDC Consultants for commissions and bonus
• Hiring, evaluating, managing, counseling, terminating and disciplining of all BDC personnel
• Effectively utilize CRM and Lead Management tools
• Install processes and train employees
• Be knowledgeable about sales process, business philosophy, and products
• Knowledge of office practices and administrative procedures
• Train staff all processes
• Will follow behavioral expectations consistent with the Company's visions/values
• Previous dealership experience required
• Must have sales experience
• Must have flexible availability
• Skill in the use of personal computers and personal computer software packages, CRM, Internet, Outlook Email, MS Word, MS Excel and various other applications
• Ability to work in call center environment
• Ability to organize and handle multiple tasks with flexibility
• Ability to thrive in a team environment and consistently display professional demeanor.
It's time to make the most important move of your career.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits. Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button