Do you love the automotive industry, but you are tired of working 6 and 7 days a week until 9pm?
Do you want to be able to take advantage of your years of experience in the auto industry and turn it into an exciting new career?
PBS Systems is currently seeking an experienced automotive professional to join our Dealer Training (DTO) Team. The ideal candidate is a creative, innovative and enthusiastic individual who is looking to jumpstart their career providing world-class customer service. As a DTO Specialist, you will provide training to our new and existing customers on our Dealer Management software. If you enjoy travel to various parts of the country to change up your regular work week outside of the normal office setting, this role provides the opportunity to do so while providing training and support to our customers.
Main responsibilities include:
- Providing excellent software support to our customer
- Working on project teams to support other departments and install needs
- Remote and on-site training of Automotive Dealership personnel
- Knowing when to escalate critical issues to management
- Minimum of 1-2 weeks travel each month within North America
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
- Work well independently and in a team
- Ability to embrace variety, structure, change and innovation
- Previous Dealership/Automotive Experience
- Previous Customer Service Experience
- Strong Incident Management & Problem Solving Skills