Are you a self-starter who is eager to learn? Do you enjoy building relationships with colleagues and customers? Are you enthusiastic and confident? If you answered yes to these questions, then PBS wants you!
The PBS Products and Solutions Team is looking for an eager individual to join our team in the position of Junior Software Product Analyst. You will be responsible for working with a team of developers to bring our software to life, as well as be a liaison between our development department and our call center and customers. You will be influential in the direction of our software. This is an entry-level position with the opportunity to grow and expand into other roles and responsibilities.
Direct experience is not required. We are looking for people who are extremely personable, friendly, helpful, thorough, fast learner, self-starter, and who embrace change and innovation.
- Investigate, document and efficiently resolve problem and change tickets
- Gather and prioritize product and customer requirements
- Write necessary requirements and user stories for new product features and enhancements
- Serve as a resource for internal teams that have product questions, feature requests, and other product related needs
- Manage multiple projects at once and ensure projects are executed on time and with exceptional quality
- Work with Product Marketing to develop a smooth deployment process
- Confidently speak with customers to solve problems and uncover opportunities
- Opportunity for travel within North America
- Excellent communication skills – verbal and written
- Exceptional attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills, including strong project management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities & manage time effectively
- Ability to guide others and develop key relationships
- Ability to work collaboratively in both a team atmosphere and independently
- Willingness to dive into technical issues and figure them out
- Possess strong decision making and prioritization skills; anticipating and resolving problems
- Motivated, dynamic, creative and results-oriented.
- Flexible, fast learner who thrives in a constantly changing work environment.
Additional but not required:
- Product Analyst experience
- Dealership Accounting, F&I, Parts or Service experience