Halterman's Toyota Mitsubishi has an immediate opening for a Detail Manager. The Detail Manager is responsible for running an efficient Detail Department to include managing the staff to ensure all the vehicles look excellent at all times. The Detail Manager also plans, organizes, leads and controls the flow of detail work through the shop in a professional, timely manner.
Detail Manager - Job Benefits:
Our team members enjoy terrific benefits which include:
● Competitive Pay Plan
● Medical Benefits
● Paid Vacation
● Responsible for detailing all new and used inventory as it arrives and is sold
● Maintains appearance of vehicles in interior showrooms and on exterior lots
● Manage customer service wash area, staff, chemicals and process
● Good understanding of chemicals used in maintaining vehicle appearance
● Scheduling and overseeing staff are critical
● Prior Detailing experience is required!
● Prior leadership/management skills preferred
● Accurate attention to detail
● Self-motivated and lead a team
● Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
● Excellent communication and customer service skills
● Valid driver's license and good driving record
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.
All applicants must pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, and drug screen.