Hiring Immediately, Automotive Technician. All skill levels needed.
Ganley Lincoln of Middleburg Heights is currently looking to hire Automotive Technicians! Our automotive shop business is growing, and we are looking for auto techs to service our clients. Mechanics with Independent Service Station experience as with Midas, Monroe, Goodyear, etc please apply.
Automotive experience is required. Qualified technicians will be process oriented, able to follow direction, and learn new tasks. A valid driver’s license is required. We offer an extremely generous compensation package and an industry-leading benefits package. FULL CERTIFICATION TRAINING PROGRAM, come join the Ganley Auto Group team.
- Competitive hourly and flat rate pay based on experience.
- Family friendly atmosphere and schedule.
- Large client base, shop is full daily.
- Benefits – 401k, and Vacation
- Full training for manufacturer certification.
- Follow Service Department process with efficiency and accuracy
- Complete work as assigned on repair orders in a timely fashion
- Examine vehicles for both safety and maintenance items.
- Notify other service personnel if work cannot be completed as promised
- Keep and update all training and certifications
- Understand and follow all state and federal regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
Click the Apply button to submit your resume!
We will contact you for your confidential interview.
Call 844-HIRE-STAFF for additional questions.
PREVIOUS SERVICE TECH EXPERIENCE OR EQUIVALENT DEGREE IS REQUIRED! Apply now to submit your resume. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Content of this ad is sole responsibility of Ganley Auto Group. ©RecruitmentHQ 2017
Keywords: automotive, technician, lube tech, express tech, mechanic, shop, auto tech, master tech, lube tech, independent service station, training, auto, #autojobs, recruitment, recruitmenthq, representative, dealership, salesperson, consultant, furniture, boats, rvs, motorcycles, career, staffing, selling