RV Service Advisor- Little Dealer Little Prices
Little Dealer Little Prices RV is Arizona's #1 Towable RV dealership (travel trailers, fifth wheels, toy haulers, and pop-up campers). Do you love turning a frown upside down with great customer service, are you a high energy sales person, smart, organized and a wiz on the computer? Our Phoenix, AZ location is seeking experienced RV, automotive, marine, power sports or motorcycle service advisors.
We are a family owned and operated RV dealership since 1966 and still growing. We have received a multitude of awards such as top dealer in Arizona, top 50 in the USA and Canada, Route 66 RV Network, Better Business Bureau A+ rating with Ethical Accreditation, RVDA Chairman, best indoor showroom, and Circle of Excellence.
We are in the business of making lifelong treasured memories, though the sales of RVs and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to grow your career with a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. We offer big time earning potential, an extremely generous compensation package, and an industry-leading benefits package.
Qualified applicants must also possess exceptional customer service skills.
If selected Enjoy:
- $30,000 to $50,000 realistic earning potential
- Medical, dental and vision insurance options
- 401K and profit sharing
- Fast paced, friendly, drug free environment with a nationally certified team.
- PTO - Paid time off for vacation, holidays, etc.
Some, not all Responsibilities:
- Promptly greet customers, always being friendly and respectful.
- Ensure accuracy and completeness of tickets, including accurate description of complaint, detailed description of repairs, pertinent notes, warranty/ insurance information, etc. in clear, concise, understandable language.
- Schedule service appointments and collect vehicle information.
- Coordinate with customer for prompt pickup and payment when repairs are completed, follow up as needed.
- Generate revenue and loyal customers with your sales skills.
- Clearly explain and enter in the computer, the requested service, and secure customer agreement prior to dispatch.
- Estimate the cost and time needed to do the repairs.
- Advise customer's on the proper care for their vehicle and the importance of proper maintenance.
- Communicate the need for additional service when needed, using a detailed explanation.
- Handle customer complaints, make people happy and maintain high CSI.
- Communicate everyday - check on the progress of the vehicle servicing and contact the customer.
- Previous service advisor experience is highly recommended.
- Professional appearance, strong work ethic and strong communication, organization and computer skills.
- Integrity, positive attitude and able to handle stressful situations.
- Quick learner, high energy, ambitious, accountable.
- Be a team player and see the good in people and situations.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace. DO NOT APPLY IF YOU CANNOT PASS A PRE-EMPLOYMENT DRUG SCREEN.
We would love to talk with you!
Apply by clicking the "Apply Now" button.