Automotive Warranty Administrator
Warranty administrators ensures the dealership is paid for warranty work by preparing, submitting and following up on claims. As with all positions within dealerships, warranty administrators are expected to uphold the highest ethical standards.
Job Duties -
- Processing all warranty paperwork to ensure proper documentation and verifying criteria required by factory or distributor.
- Keeping abreast of all factory recalls and announcements.
- Arranging for parts to be shipped to the factory or distributor and resubmitting all rejected claims promptly.
- Assisting with warranty claims and following up on outstanding claims.
- Reconciling all warranty receivables and working with the accounting department to obtain payments.
- Keeping track of all warranty parts by noting the repair order number, date of replacement and date on which part may be disposed.
- Maintaining all service and customer records as required by the warrantor.
- Warranty administrators should be familiar with domestic and imports automotive warranty systems.
- Warranty administrators should have experience with automotive parts (identification, inspection, classification of component groups, etc.)
- Overall automotive vehicle knowledge.
- Good computer skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!
Apply By Clicking The "Apply Now" Button