Automotive Detail Attendant Flat Rate Brandon Honda - Tampa, Florida, US
Location: Tampa, FL
Now Hiring 4-6 Flat Rate Detailers
2-3 Years Automotive Detail Experience Required
High Volume, fast paced dealership. Over 500+ vehicles per month.
If you're serious about your career, then rest assured you've come to the right place.
You'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
We are committed to your success and invested in your future.
A Detailer is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of company and or customer vehicles.
This will include the ability to wash vehicles using high pressure wash equipment, wax vehicles with power equipment and maintaining the cleanliness of all vehicle inventory on the dealership property.
Report to both the Sales and Service Managers for direction and instruction.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Wash and Wax vehicles (cars and trucks) in a timely manner as determined by managers requests.
• Perform work as outlined by immediate superiors with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership standards.
• Be sure all keys to vehicles are tagged and descriptions match the vehicles.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required.
• Advise service advisor or sales manager immediately if additional work is needed.
• Keep in mind that customer’ vehicles should not be used for personal errands.
• Keep shop area neat and clean and be able to account for all dealership-owned tools at all times.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Prior detail technician experience would be preferred but not a necessity, training will be provided.
• High school diploma or the equivalent.
• Ability to read and comprehend job-related instructions and information whether electronic or paper-based.
• Excellent manual dexterity skills as well as and an eye for detail.
• Good judgment.
• Valid driver’s license and a good driving record.
Detail technicians generally work a 40-hour, five-day week.
Not all positions are full time positions, schedules will be coordinated by the responsible manager.
They work outdoors in all seasons in a moist environment.
Although most shops are well ventilated, the work involves exposure to dust, exhaust fumes, and other hazardous and nonhazardous materials.
May be required to lift parts and equipment weighing up to 50 pounds several times during each shift.
They will also stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, reach, handle and feel.
They will use hand and power tools.
The Technician will be required to wear a dealership uniform at all times.
Wage to be determined according to prior skills and whether the position is determined to be a full or part time status.
Great Benefits Package, Health & Dental Insurance, 401(k) & Paid Time Off
Applicants must be 18 years or older and authorized to work in the U.S. Must have a valid driver’s license and a good driving record. Employment based on passing a drug and background check. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.