Automotive Controller - Montgomery County MD Dealership - Gaithersburg, Maryland, US
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Automotive Dealership Controller – Montgomery County / Frederick County, MD
NOW HIRING – EXPERIENCED AUTOMOTIVE CONTROLLER
We are a Montgomery County / Frederick County, MD area dealership currently looking to hire an experienced Automotive Controller. We are family owned and well known in the community with an outstanding clientele. This position offers great earning potential, with a competitive compensation program in addition to industry leading benefits.
This position will be responsible for overseeing the Office Assistant in addition to a complete set of books for our dealership. This is NOT A DESK JOB! We are looking for someone with strong leadership skills and the ability to get involved with the day to day operations of a dealership.
REQUIREMENTS - Previous DEALERSHIP Controller experience is a MUST. VinSolutions experience is a plus. Candidates must be able to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
What we offer:
Base salary PLUS bonuses!
Benefits include medical, dental, 401k plan & paid vacations!
Opportunity to further your Automotive career!
· Prepare complete financial statements and submit to the manufacture and management in accordance with established timeframes
· Interpret and analyze financial statements
· Keep the General Manager informed on the trends and cash needs of the business
· Develop and maintain an effective cash management system
· Manage the day to day accounting operations of the store to ensure that all transactions are recorded in compliance with company accounting processes and policies
· Close the books accurately each month
· Prepare and submit required statements and reports
· Manage and safeguard the stores assets and ensure that internal controls are in place
· Assist department managers in reading and interpreting their financial reports and in creating action plans needed to improve their operation
· Respond to request for information and assistance in a timely manner
· Work with General Manager to improve revenue or reduce expense in order to meet or exceed budget and grow the business
· Work with regional staff to ensure that corporate initiatives are attained
· Demonstrates behaviors consistent with the company’s vision, mission, and values in all interactions with customers, co-workers and suppliers
· Adheres to all company policies, procedures and safety standards
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME!
WE WILL CONTACT YOU FOR YOUR CONFIDENTIAL PHONE INTERVIEW!
Previous Dealership Controller experience is preferred! Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. All accepted applicants are required to take a drug test, background check and motor vehicle record check.
Keywords: controller, automotive, dealership, CFO, accounting, finance, CPA, comptroller, book keeper, financial statement, dealership controller, office manager
Previous Dealership Controller Experience
Full knowledge of Financial Statement
Full knowledge of all aspects of all manufacturer programs and accounting functions.
Reconciliation of month end/year end
Full knowledge of all positions in office
Able to work under pressure
Strong management skills and able to work with all departments
DealerTrack computer experience preferred
Training and people skills