Automotive Technician - Trotter Ford Lincoln - Pine Bluff, Arkansas, US
Location: Pine Bluff, AR
TROTTER FORD LINCOLN
FORD CERTIFIED AUTOMOTIVE TECHNICIANS!
Trotter Ford Lincoln is currently looking to hire experienced Automotive Technicians.WE ARE SPECIFICALLY LOOKING FOR FORD CERTIFIED TECHS. We are looking for EXPERIENCED, CAREER-MINDED individuals ONLY! We are offering top pay and a comprehensive benefits package! Sign on bonus and relocation assistance available! OUT OF TOWN APPLICANTS ARE ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
We are in the business of selling new and used vehicles and providing exceptional service to those vehicles. Our Dealership has built a reputation on providing courteous, honest service. Our customers appreciate the way we do business, and we know you will too. If you want to work for a successful organization where you can make a difference, then this is the place for you. Previous Ford Certified Automotive Technician experience is required for this position!
If Selected, We Offer:
• We offer top pay for qualified applicants!
• Benefits available include medical, dental, 401K, and paid vacation!
• Sign-on bonus available!
• Relocation assistance available!
• Rotating Saturdays off!
• Climate-controlled work space!
• Family owned and operated dealership for over 90 years!
• Plenty of fishing, hunting, camping in the area!
• An owner that treats ALL employees like family!
• Strong, supportive team work environment!
• CSI and Performance Bonuses
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Diagnose cause of any malfunction and perform repair.
• Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts.
• Save and tag parts if the job is under warranty or if requested by the customer.
• Examine the vehicle to determine if additional safety or service work is required
• Notify service advisor immediately if additional work outlined is not needed or required.
• Notify service advisor immediately if repairs cannot be completed within the time promised.
• Document work performed.
• Understand and follow federal, state and local regulations, such as those governing the disposal of hazardous wastes.
• Must follow all company safety policies and procedures, and immediately report any and all accidents to a manager or supervisor.
Trotter Ford Lincoln
3801 Bobo Rd, Pine Bluff, AR 71603
APPLY TO THIS AD TO SUBMIT YOUR RESUME OR WORK HISTORY
MUST HAVE FORD CERTIFIED AUTO TECHNICIAN EXPERIENCE, WITH PROVEN TRAINING RECORDS! Equal Opportunity Employer & Drug Free Work Place. Applicants must be 18 years or older and be authorized to work in the US. Applicants must have a valid driver’s license. Drug screening and background checks will be performed.
Keywords: Ford certified, master tech, A tech, service writer, service advisor, assistant service manager, service manager, service director, adjuster, ASM, ADP, service tech, technicians, mechanics, lube tech, tech, service technician, vehicle repair, car repair, automotive service, auto service, ASE, certified technicians, maintenance tech, maintenance technician, body shop, auto mechanic, automotive mechanic
• Automotive Service Tech Experience
• Ford Tech Certifications
• Integrity, A Positive Attitude And A Strong Work Ethic Required
• Willing To Learn
• Be A Team Player
• Receptive To New Ideas