Automotive Porter Lot Attendant Nissan of Omaha - Omaha, Nebraska, US
Location: Omaha, NE
The Porter is responsible for performing a variety of duties as it relates to the maintenance and service of vehicles. This position interacts daily with the Product Specialist, Service Managers, Sales Managers, support staff and customers, just to name a few. The goal of a Porter Lot Attendant is to ensure that our customer is 100% happy with the delivery of their car.
Responsibilities of the Porter Lot Attendant:
Leading yourself and the team in a way that supports our Company Vision and Mission
Remove vehicle protective coverings and ID tags prior to returning completed vehicle to customer
Inspect vehicles for stains, debris and damages before returning the vehicle to the customer, and report any damage immediately
Clean interior and exterior of new and used vehicles
Keep vehicle lot neat and orderly, moving units as directed and in accordance with dealership display standards
Pick up vehicles from and deliver vehicles to storage
Test batteries of customer vehicles in service drive
Maintains building and ground as needed
Assist with shop clean-up and deliveries when needed
High School Diploma or equivalent
Ability to handle machinery safely
Ability to drive manual transmission vehicles
Demonstrated customer service skills
Must have a valid driver’s license
Ability to operate an automobile
• To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
• The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required.
• Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• All applicants must be authorized to work in the 'USA'
• All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner
• All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license It's time to make the most important move of your career.
From our cooperative, team-based approach, it's easy to see the difference.
When you join our organization, you'll enjoy comprehensive training, competitive compensation, and unparalleled benefits.
Simply put, you'll experience the best that a career in the automotive industry has to offer.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of the work being performed by people assigned to this work. This is not an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities. We reserve the right to amend and change responsibilities to meet business and organizational needs as necessary.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and a drug free workplace.
We Would Love To Talk With You!