Manheim Tampa Part Time Auto Auction Driver
Location: Tampa, FL
Automotive, Customer Service, Dmv, Driver, General Labor
Apply Online! https://jobs.coxautoinc.com/search-jobs/driver/Tampa%2C%20FL/1645/1/4/6252001-4155751-4158712-4174757/27x94752/-82x45843/50/2&src=JB-11620
A great job with great benefits
The first thing you’ll notice about working at Manheim is the atmosphere. It’s an exciting place to be, full of great people. We can offer you a flexible work schedule, and we pay good rates, too. And don’t forget the chance to driver great cars all day long.
Everyone at Manheim loves sales days. And that’s when you’ll be working. You’ll move, stage and park vehicles at our auctions. Safety is essential – you’ll need to be an experienced and safe driver with a clean driving record and a standard passenger-car license. These are part-time roles, offering up to 29 hours a week over 2-3 days.
So if you’re looking for something to do during your free time and you have a passion for cars, then you’ve come to the right place. Come join the Manheim team – It’s a great place to work!
Interested? Apply Now! https://jobs.coxautoinc.com/search-jobs/driver/Tampa%2C%20FL/1645/1/4/6252001-4155751-4158712-4174757/27x94752/-82x45843/50/2&src=JB-11620
• High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
• Previous auction experience preferred.
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Constantly required to enter and exit vehicles.
• Ability to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• Ability to walk long distances.
• Regularly required to stand, walk, reach, talk and hear.
• Frequently required to stoop, kneel, crouch, bend, squat and climb.
• Ability to lift 1-15 pounds.
• Vision abilities required include close, distance and color vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
• Able to pass pre-employment criminal, motor vehicle record, and drug screening.
Our company values the health and financial well-being of its employees and provides a variety of health care programs, which includes medical, dental, vision, employee and dependent life insurance, long-term disability and Flexible Spending Accounts (FSA) for health care and dependent care expenses. The Company believes financial security in retirement is important and offers a 401(k) Savings Plus Plan as well as company-funded Pension Plan.
Manheim was established in 1945 as a wholesale vehicle auction operation. Today, with 20,000 employees at 106 operating locations in 14 countries, Manheim is the world’s leading provider of vehicle remarketing services. Manheim has set the industry standard for buying and selling used vehicles at live auctions and online. In 2012, Manheim handled nearly 8 million used vehicles, facilitating transactions representing more than $50 billion in value.
A subsidiary of Atlanta-based Cox Enterprises, Manheim is transforming the wholesale vehicle buying and selling experience through investments in technology and innovative products and services. Manheim brings together qualified sellers and volume buyers of used vehicles that include automotive dealerships, banks, car rental agencies, car manufacturers and government agencies.
Manheim offers its customers a reliable and secure market in which to purchase a variety of vehicles and services that no other remarketing provider can match.
We operate a drug free workplace.